Friday, November 13, 2015
Post date: Nov 13, 2015 3:28:29 PM
Performance dates and times for the play are tonight and tomorrow night @ 7:00 pm. Free will admission to the performance and also if you are able, please bring a non-perishable food item for the local food pantry.
There will be a Northland College rep here today at 11:00. Please see Mrs. Davis for a pass.
For all High School Boys interested in playing basketball, there will be a parents meeting with the coaches this Sunday evening at 7pm in the cafetorium. The first practice will be held Monday the 16th at 6 pm. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Lawinger.
Today is the last day of the NHS winter clothing drive. Thank you to everyone who donated to our community.
Members of the Argyle Fire Department are starting a Jr. Firefighter program for students age 17 and older. All potential candidates shall adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Attend all required training sessions(Tuesday Nights @ 7pm)
2. Be allowed to ride on emergency apparatus, after completing the minimum basic training requirements
3. Assist with clean-up duties after an emergency call
4. Assist senior firefighters at emergency scenes
5. Maintain passing grades in all subject areas
If interested please contact John Leigh @ 543-3870
El Phantismo quote of the Day: Life is like a headless chicken. It’s over long before you know it. –The Duena known as Magdalene