After School Program Coordinator (Part Time) - New Position
The Argyle School District is seeking a part-time Coordinator for our After-School Program. The Coordinator will be responsible for planning and implementing all daily activities, supervision of students in the program, and supervision of program staff. The Coordinator will be the contact person for parent questions, pick-up times, and any issues that may arise. This position will normally work 2.5 hours a day, on school days from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Experience working with elementary-aged students
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and the ability to work independently
- Ability to plan and implement activities with the After-School Program
- Provide a positive and safe environment
Please submit a letter of interest, resume and school district application to Mike Beranek, District Administrator, PO Box 256, Argyle, WI, 53504, by February 8, 2019. A copy of the district job application is available to the left of this post.